Cinnamon Roll Recipe
KETO WAY BAKERY CINNAMON ROLL RECIPE:
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Sugar Substitute (we prefer erithityol)
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ Cup Coconut Flower
½ Stick of Butter
* Notes: If the dough is too crumbly–add just a bit more coconut flour OR you can alternatively use some Xanthum Gum to hold the dough together better as well.
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup Sugar Substitute (we prefer erythritol)
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Powdered Sugar Substitute (we prefer erythritol confectioners)
2 oz Cream Cheese *
*Note–You can also make this dairy free by using unsweetened almond milk (1-2 TBS) at a time for your icing
Tap on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
- Mix the almond flour, baking powder, eggs and vanilla in a mixer or food processor, until smooth.
- Add the Coconut Flour and mix until easy to stir. Stir until smooth dough forms.
- *IF sticky, add a tsp or 2 of coconut flour or almond flour (your preference) until thicker dough remains.
- Place the dough between 2 pieces of sprayed or oiled parchment paper. Use a rolling pin to roll out into a rectangle (ish ;) shape, about 1/4 to 1/3 inch thick.
MAKE & ADD FILLING:
Melt the butter in the microwave, add the sugar substitute and cinnamon, stir together.
- Brush the dough rectangle with most of the melted butter. Spread the mixture evenly over the dough.
Use Melted Butter or spray your hands with the melted butter. (Or use the parchment paper to help you roll up the dough tightly into a log. Spray the underside of the log as you peel it away from the parchment if needed.
- Slice the log into 1” thick rolls. Place them flat into your preferred baking dish.
Bake for about 17-25 minutes, until cinnamon rolls are golden brown. Allow them to cool to firm up.
- Meanwhile, whisk together Confectioners Powdered and 2 oz cream cheese, adding more if needed to thin out the dough. Spread or Drizzel icing over cinnamon rolls
Serving size: 1 keto cinnamon roll
Amount per serving. Serving size in recipe notes above.
Total Carbs 4.5g
Net Carbs 2.6g